This year we close for Christmas on Saturday 22nd December and we don’t reopen until Monday 7th January 2019.
Over the holiday period other services are open to offer support to people who need urgent care or someone to talk to. The following is a list of services that people can access if they need support. We really hope that you and your loved ones don’t need this but just in case……….
Face to face support and helpline
- Dial House is a place of sanctuary for people in crisis. The opening times over Christmas can be found here You can contact Dial House by phone on 0113 260 9328 or text 07922 249 452
- Connect Helpline offers emotional support to people in Leeds and is open every night 6pm-2am – call 0808 800 12 12.
- BSL Connect Service for Deaf people – Monday 25 December and Monday 1 January 7-11pm. Glide: 07922 249452 or Skype and FaceTime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well Bean Cafe supports anyone in a crisis and is open as usual with two extra nights on Tuesdays for the Christmas and New Year period. The cafe will be open 6pm-12am on 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 December and 1 and 2 January. Please ring or text first on 07760 173476 if you would like to go to the cafe (each time). Professionals can refer on 07760 173505.
- The Samaritans is open 24/7 if you need someone to talk to about whatever you are going through. Call 116 123 .
MindWell is the mental health website for people in Leeds. You can find resources to help you manage common problems like anxiety, stress and depression, and links for local support including help for issues that can affect your wellbeing such as money worries, bereavement, alcohol use and domestic abuse. Here is a link to the MindWell site https://www.mindwell-leeds.org.uk
Want more information?
If you would like more information about the therapies that are offered at Phoenix Health and Wellbeing or would like to know more about our charitable work then please email us at email@example.com call us on 0113 234 0181
Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 20:00
Friday and Saturday from 11:00 to 16:00