We’ve been busy making a range of feel-good products!
Our aromatherapists have been busy during lockdown preparing wonderful blends of essential oils to use in a range of feel-good products. They got their heads together and created three key blends with the aim of helping people to feel relaxed, valued and uplifted.
While the aromatherapists were working their magic the rest of the team were sourcing ethical, cruelty free and vegan ingredients. As you would expect the packaging selected is recyclable and uses as little plastic as possible. The finishing touch was the labels designed to reflect the values of Phoenix.
Let me introduce the blends
- Boost – a blend of uplifting, pure plant essential oils comprising Lemongrass, black pepper and marjoram. These oils have
many health benefits and can lift and brighten your mood.
- Indulge – this blend of pure plant essential oils includes benzoin, patchouli and geranium. The blend has a floral and vanilla scent and is very warm and comforting. Ideal when you want to feel cosy and comforted.
- Relax – here we mix pure plant essential oils of frankincense, ylang ylang and lavender for a deeply relaxing blend. The scent is floral with a hint of resinous frankincense to help to balance the floral notes.
The Feel-Good Product Range
The Phoenix team are just at the start of this journey and so there are limited products at the moment but more will be added as we go into 2021. The products are all available in either the Boost, Indulge or Relax scents.
At the moment we have:
- Moisture lotion: this is a light body lotion suitable for use as a moisturizer for the skin. It absorbs well and is non greasy. Size: 200mls. Price: £10
- Soy candles: made with 100% soy wax the candles release their aroma as they burn. Size: 200mls. Price: £8
- Massage oil: a grapeseed oil blended with each scent that can be used as a body moisturiser, pulse point oil, or perfume oil. Size: 50mls Price: £6
- Bath salts: pure Epsom salts mixed with dried botanicals to match the scent range but not containing plants essential oils. The Epsom salts should be dissolved in a warm bath and can help to reduce muscle tension and aches and pains. The botanicals help to add gentle aroma and an element of luxury. Size: 500g. Price: £6
You can make a difference
As you’d expect all of the proceeds from the sales of these products will go towards helping Phoenix Health and Wellbeing continue with its charitable work. Every gift set that we sell will enable us to provide a 30 minute session of support to someone who has chronic health needs and a low income.
You can buy any item individually, a combination or a full gift set of each product. We can post products to you or you can click and collect from our Centre at Lower Ground Floor, 30 Park Place, Leeds LS1 2SP.
To buy just call in to see us or use this link https://phoenix-health-and-wellbeing.myshopify.com
Find out more about our organisation here
Phoenix Health & Wellbeing is a Charity (registered charity number 1154273). By coming to us for a treatment, buying a gift voucher or a product, you are helping others less fortunate than yourself. We use the proceeds of these sales to subsidise treatments those who would not otherwise be able to access our therapies. Roughly £4 in every £10 spent with us will go to help others.
Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 20:00
Friday and Saturday from 10:00 to 16:00
Book a massage via this website or call 0113 234 0818 to speak to one of the team