About Swedish Massage
Swedish massage at our Leeds City Centre venue is a relaxing massage which aims to gently warm and stretch the muscles. The therapist uses techniques which have been proven to be effective in reducing muscle tension and cleansing muscle tissue.
A Swedish Massage Treatment at Our Leeds Venue
As with all our therapy treatments, we will talk you through the treatment as well as finding out if you have any health issues we can help you with. You will then undress in private, in the therapy room and lie on a couch under towels. During the body massage, the therapist will use the towels to cover your body.
The aim of the Swedish body massage is to warm as well as stretch the muscle tissue. This will release toxins and allow fresh blood to flow back into the muscles.
Benefits of our Swedish Massage Leeds
- The Swedish massage is to reduce blood pressure as well as promote general relaxation.
- Swedish body massage can improve the condition of muscle tissue and reduce aches and pains.
- This treatment also improves the circulation and can help to reduce levels of stress hormones.
- Swedish body massage – like most forms of massage, is a good way to manage stress.
- The massage promotes relaxation but also helps to disperse the stress hormones that are in your system.
- The full body Swedish massage releases positive endorphins in the brain creating a feeling of well-being and positivity.
Swedish Massage Leeds Treatment time and cost
50 minutes to 1 hour
Cost – £38
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 to 20:00
Friday and Saturday: 11:00 to 16:00
You can pay through PayPal, by card or cash.
Call us to book a Swedish massage then Pay through PayPal before you come and hand over the printout when you arrive.
Phoenix Health & Wellbeing is a Charity. By coming to us for your massage therapy you are helping us to provide subsidised sessions for people who have chronic health issues and low incomes. Roughly £3 to every £10 spent with us will go to help others.
Other massages and treatments include Indian head, acupuncture, aromatherapy, workplace office, craniosacral therapy, remedial therapy, sports, lymphedema or lymphatic drainage, hot stone, Reiki, as well as foot reflexology.
Duration: 1 hour