Our Swedish massage Leeds is a full body massage by our professional the therapist team. We use professional oils to lubricate your skin and warm up the muscle tissue.
The therapist will aim to gradually break up “knots” releasing tension from the muscles and resulting in a relaxing feeling.
The Swedish massage Leeds can be vigorous or be relaxing depending on your requirements.
Our Swedish Massage Leeds
As with all our therapy treatments, we will talk you through the treatment as well as finding out if you have any health issues we can help you with. You will then undress in private, in the therapy room and lie on a couch under towels. During the body massage, the therapist will use the towels to cover your body.
The aim of the Swedish body massage is to warm as well as stretch the muscle tissue. This will release toxins and allow fresh blood to flow back into the muscles.
Benefits of our Swedish Massage Leeds
- The Swedish massage is to reduce blood pressure as well as promote general relaxation.
- Swedish body massage can improve the condition of muscle tissue and reduce aches and pains.
- This treatment also improves the circulation and can help to reduce levels of stress hormones.
- Swedish body massage – like most forms of massage, is a good way to manage stress.
- The massage promotes relaxation but also helps to disperse the stress hormones that are in your system.
- The full body Swedish massage releases positive endorphins in the brain creating a feeling of well-being and positivity.
Swedish Massage Leeds Treatment time and cost
50 minutes to 1 hour
Cost – £38
Book your Swedish massage Leeds treatment at our professional Leeds City massage therapy rooms through our Online form, Online Reservations or call 0113 234 0818 for the receptionist. You can pay through PayPal.
Use our online reservations to book Swedish massage Leeds treatment.
Call us to book a Swedish massage then Pay through PayPal before you come and hand over the printout when you arrive.
Phoenix Health & Wellbeing is also Charity which means you not only feel relax and rejuvenated, but you can relax in the knowledge that you are helping others less fortunate than yourself. We use the proceeds of your Leeds reflexology treatment to subsidise those who would not otherwise be able to access our therapies. Roughly £3 to every £10 spent with us will go to help others.
Other massages and treatments include Indian head, acupuncture, aromatherapy, workplace office, craniosacral therapy, remedial therapy, sports, lymphedema or lymphatic drainage, hot stone, Reiki, as well as foot reflexology.
Duration: 1 hour