The wellbeing of our staff, volunteers & clients is always our priority
Our COVID 19 safety plan
Contact us to book or if you have any questions
In line with Government guidance, we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and put in place a range of measures designed to ensure that our premises at Phoenix Health and Wellbeing are as safe as possible for our staff, volunteers and visitors
In the current environment, we can provide our services but it is important that you understand the risks involved. These risks are minimal, and we are doing all we can to avoid any possibility of contamination, but the decision to go ahead and enter our premises must be yours.
We are doing everything that we reasonably can to limit the risks of infection within Phoenix Health and Wellbeing.
- All of our staff and volunteers monitor themselves daily for symptoms of COVID-19. They will not attend if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, have or suspect they have been exposed to COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone who has exhibited symptoms.
- Between appointments, all therapists sanitize their hands thoroughly.
- All staff, volunteers and therapists wear a mask while at Phoenix Health and Wellbeing.
- All are following Government Guidelines on social distancing when not at work. If they believe they might have been in contact with an infected person, they will self-isolate.
- We are regularly deep cleaning our premises.
- All surfaces which might be touched by clients are thoroughly cleaned, using disinfectant, between appointments. This includes chairs, tables, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- We are practising social distancing wherever possible and require clients to do the same.
- Hand sanitizer is available for everyone’s use throughout Phoenix Health and Wellbeing
- Appointments are staggered to reduce the number of people entering our premises and only the minimum number of staff required to run the service will be present at any one time.
- Clients must not attend our premises if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, have or suspect they have been exposed to COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone who has exhibited symptoms
- Clients will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands on arrival.
- A client’s temperature will be taken on arrival
- Clients are asked to wear a face covering while at our premises.
Track and Trace:
- The Government’s Track and Trace service will contact people who have been in close proximity to a person who subsequently tested positive for COVID-19. The service aims to control the spread of Coronavirus while allowing our lives to return to some degree of normality.
- If contacted by Track and Trace, we will pass on the contact details of any clients who were in the proximity of an infected person. However, we will not reveal which therapy our clients were receiving or why they attend our clinic.
Coronavirus can be spread by a person who does not have any symptoms. As such it is impossible for us to guarantee that Phoenix Health and Wellbeing is entirely free of Coronavirus. We are doing everything possible to minimise the risk and keep everyone safe but we cannot eliminate risk entirely.
By attending for treatment and entering our premises you are agreeing that Phoenix Health and Wellbeing cannot accept responsibility for transmission of Coronavirus should you become infected. You are accepting that there is a risk of transmission as a result of attending Phoenix Health and Wellbeing.
For more information or to book, call us on 0113 234 0818.