About Reiki at our Leeds Venue
Reiki originates in Japan and means literally ‘universal life force’. We all have energy which flows through our bodies but this can become depleted or stagnant as a result of stress, illness and injury. Reiki at our Leeds venue works to replenish and balance this energy which promotes the bodies healing.
Benefits of Reiki at Our Leeds Venue
- The treatment promotes relaxation and reduces stress
- Clients have said that treatment improves the quality of sleep and reduces insomnia
- Many clients feel extremely relaxed as a result of their treatments.
- It is also a very good way of coping with emotional stress.
- Some clients have found the treatment to be a very effective way of helping to cope with bereavement
- Reiki improves general wellbeing by creating a relaxed state in which the body can replenish and restore.
- Some clients have found that this treatment aided recovery from surgery and others have found benefits in managing chronic pain.
What Happens in a Reiki Treatment in our Leeds Venue?
Before your treatment our therapist will ask questions about your health and what you hope to gain from the treatment session. We recommend you wear loose fitting comfortable clothes for your session as you do not undress for this treatment. You simply lie on a treatment couch or sit in a comfortable chair.
Once you are comfortable the therapist will start to work by simply placing their hands on your body. You may feel yourself drift off to sleep during the treatment as Reiki is extremely gentle. Some people feel a sensation of heat during the treatment while others are aware of their muscles relaxing.
Reiki Massage (Leeds) Treatment Time and Cost
You can pay through PayPal by card in person or with cash
Phoenix Health & Wellbeing is a Charity. The proceeds of your Reiki treatment in Leeds will go towards funding sessions for people who have chronic health issues and low incomes. This means that you can relax in the knowledge that that you are helping others less fortunate than yourself.
Roughly £3 to every £10 spent with us will go to help others.
Other massages and treatments include Indian head, acupuncture, aromatherapy, workplace office, craniosacral therapy, remedial therapy, sports, lymphedema or lymphatic drainage, Swedish, hot stone, as well as foot reflexology.