Aromatherapy massage uses plant extracts to treat physical and emotional conditions. The oils extracted from certain plants have specific properties. When we combine these oils they form a powerful mixture that will really enhance the effect of our massage.
We will talk you through the treatment and find which quality oils are best to use in your particular situation. Blending only the highest quality oils to formulate your personal blend. The therapist will then apply the selected blend of oils onto your skin using relaxing massage techniques.
Benefits of an aromatherapy massage
- Tailoring the aromatherapy massage to your specific needs.
- The oils have help with conditions such as skin complaints, depression and anxiety as well as many others.
- This massage is deeply relaxing.
- The treatment can help to lift your mood or calm nerves during stressful situations.
Aromatherapy massage Treatment Time and Cost
50 minutes to 1 hour
Book your aromatherapy massage at our professional Leeds City massage therapy rooms through our Online form, Online Reservations or call 0113 234 0818 for the receptionist. You can pay through PayPal.
Use our online reservations to book Leeds aromatherapy massage treatment.
Call us to book the massage then Pay through PayPal before you come and hand over the printout when you arrive.
Phoenix Health & Wellbeing is also Charity which means you not only feel relax and rejuvenated, but you can relax in the knowledge that you are helping others less fortunate than yourself. We use the proceeds of your Leeds reflexology treatment to subsidise those who would not otherwise be able to access our therapies. Roughly £3 to every £10 spent with us will go to help others.
Web links for our other massages and treatments. Click here
- Click here Indian head massage.
- Click here acupuncture.
- Click here a workplace massage.
- Click here craniosacral therapy.
- Click here remedial therapy.
- Click here sports massage.
- Click here lymphedema or lymphatic drainage.
- Click here Swedish massage.
- Click here hot stone massage.
- Click here Reiki.
- Click here foot reflexology.
Duration: 50 minutes to 1 hour