Want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment? Like to use your initiative? Are you a wiz at multi-tasking, good with people and used to dealing with a wide range of folk? We have two vacancies to work on our busy reception desk;
- Day time hours from 10am to 4pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – a total of 24.5 hours
- Evenings and weekends from 4pm to 8pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and 9:30am to 4pm on Saturday – a total of 18.5 hours
If either role sounds interesting to you have a look at the job description below and then send in your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Sunday 9th June 2019
Want to know more about Phoenix Health and Wellbeing – Click here
Job Description – Receptionist
Salary –£8.21 per hour
Location – Lower Ground Floor, 30 Park Place, Leeds, LS1 2SP
Responsible to– Reception Manager/ Director
- Maintain and take responsibility for the day to day running of Phoenix Health and Wellbeing,
- Take bookings and manage appointments for the service offered by Phoenix health and Wellbeing
- Welcome visitors to the Centre and create a professional and nurturing atmosphere
- Support the Director, Reception Manager, therapists and volunteers to deliver the best possible service to customers
- Ensure that the Centre is clean and tidy and fully stocked with necessary paperwork, towels, etc at all times
Description of main areas of work:-
- Undertake reception duties including booking appointments, taking payments and updating all systems accordingly
- Keep the Centre clean, tidy and professional in appearance
- Welcome customers and give information about the Service as required.
- Monitor stocks of paperwork for counselling, therapy work and general admin to ensure that there are always adequate copies of all necessary documents
- Ensure that all clients receive the relevant evaluation forms. Collate results and feedback to the management team.
- Maintain client files, notes, diary, monitoring and any other project documentation as appropriate, and in line with confidentiality and data protection requirements.
- Promote the Centre at shows and events as required
- The post holder will be expected to work closely with other project staff at all times.
- Attend staff meetings and supervision as required.
- Attend training courses as appropriate.
- Perform such other duties appropriate to the post as may be requested from time to time.
- Act at all times to promote equality and diversity to ensure inclusive, integrated and accessible services.
- Can work under own initiative
- Ability to take responsibility for the running and management of Phoenix Health and Wellbeing
- Can maintain records
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and informal environment
- Excellent communication skills and a team worker
- Ability to use various computer programmes including Office, social media platforms and booking systems
- Experience of sales and cash handling is an advantage
- A commitment to equality of opportunity
- Experience of working with or, an understanding of mental health issues
- Understanding of counselling and complementary therapies
- Understanding of financial systems preferable but not essential