We are hiring.
We are currently looking for a part time receptionist to join the Phoenix Health and Wellbeing team here in Leeds City centre. Have a look at the details below and if the role interests you then send your CV in before the closing date – Sunday 20th January.
We are looking for someone to cover the evening and Saturday clinics so the hours will be: Tuesday to Thursday 17:00 to 20:00 and Saturday 10:00 to 16:00
This role will be paid at the relevant minimum wage
What does the role involve?
- maintain and take responsibility for the day to day running Phoenix Health and Wellbeing.
- organise the diaries of the therapists and the counsellors and supporting them to deliver the best possible service to the customer.
- ensure that the Centre is clean and tidy and fully stocked with necessary paperwork, towels, etc at all times.
- take payments from clients and make sure the service provides excellent customer service.
Description of main areas of work:-
- Undertake reception duties including booking appointments, taking payments and updating all systems accordingly.
- Keep the Centre clean, tidy and professional in appearance.
- Welcome customers and give information about the Service as required.
- Monitor stocks of paperwork for counselling, therapy work and general admin to ensure that there are always adequate copies of all necessary documents.
- Ensure that all clients receive the relevant evaluation forms. Collate results and feedback to the management team.
- Maintain client files, notes, diary, monitoring and any other project documentation as appropriate, and in line with confidentiality and data protection requirements.
- The post holder will be expected to work closely with other project staff at all times.
- Attend staff meetings and supervision as required.
- Attend training courses as appropriate.
- Perform such other duties appropriate to the post as may be requested from time to time.
- Act at all times to promote equality and diversity to ensure inclusive, integrated and accessible services.
Person Specification – we are looking for someone who can
- work under their own initiative
- take responsibility for the running of Phoenix Health and Wellbeing
- maintain records
- thrive under pressure
- work in a busy and informal environment
- communicate within and work well as part of a team
- use various computer programmes including Office, social media platforms and booking systems
- have an understanding of and commitment to equality of opportunity
- have experience of working with or, an understanding of mental health issues
- understand counselling and complementary therapies
If this role interests you then please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2019
Phoenix Health & Wellbeing is a Charity. When you come to us for a treatment you will be helping us to support people who have chronic health issue and low income. We use the proceeds of your treatment to subsidise those who would not otherwise be able to access our therapies. Roughly £3 to every £10 spent with us will go to help others.
Phoenix Health and Wellbeing offers excellent massage therapies in Leeds City Centre with therapists who are fully qualified, insured and members of relevant professional bodies. Find out more here
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 to 20:00
Friday and Saturday: 11:00 to 16:00