We’ve got our results for the last financial year (April 2016 to march 2016) and thought we’d share them with you via this blog!
In the 12 months covered by the review we supported 216 people who were referred to us with chronic mental or physical health issues. In total these 216 people had 1,523 counselling appointments and/or 546 bodywork appointments!
We funded this support in a number of ways……..
- we offered 162 counselling appointments to people who paid the full market rate
- we gave 690 body work treatments to people who paid the full market rate
- we rented our meeting rooms and therapy rooms out for a total of 2,200 hours
- we held 5 major fundraising events!
We got some great client feedback…..
“Thank you for the positive impact your counselling service has had on my life. I’m grateful for the service you provide and all the staff made me feel welcome”
“Thank you. You are literally life savers”
“Thank you for all of your help, encouragement and for believing in me. You do a wonderful job”
Our Chair or Trustees, Lindsay Texel, contributed a few words about her visions for the Charity’s future and a desire amongst all of the Trustees to offer community based support to those who struggle to travel for whatever reasons.
If you would like to support the work that we do here are some ways that your could help…….
- come along for a treatment or buy a gift voucher
- take part in one of our fund raising events – look at our Facebook page or get in touch for more details
- become a regular giver – regular donations by direct debit allow us to plan our work more effectively
- invite our therapists into your workplace to massage people during the working day
- hold your meeting in our meeting room which can seat up to 15 boardroom style
If you want to see a full copy of the Annual Review then please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will gladly email a pdf to you.