Hot Stone Massage
A hot stone massage uses heated volcanic stones to warm tight muscles. Your therapist will position the hot stones on specific points around the body, usually the shoulders as well as the spine. The heat from the stones penetrates into the muscle and helps to disperse tension. This makes the superficial and deeper muscles relax and the massage therapist can then give a deeper massage. Sometimes the massage therapist also uses the stones during the massage.
Before Your Hot Stones Massage
Our therapist will ask you some questions about your health and what you hope to gain from your treatment. Please mention if you have any particular areas of tension that you want the therapist to focus upon.
The therapist will then leave the room while you undress and get comfortable on the treatment couch. There will be towels for you to use to cover yourself. During the stone massage, the therapist will use the towels to cover your body and protect your modesty.
Benefits of a hot stone massage
- Hot stones massage releases positive endorphins in the brain creating a feeling of well-being and positivity.
- Hot stone massage can also reduce blood pressure
- The treatment is deeply relaxing
- The heat from the stones promotes cleansing of the muscles and can help with a detox regime
- The heat of the stones penetrates the muscle tissue promoting greater blood flow into the muscles
- Hot stone massage can be extremely effective in reducing muscle tension and eliminating aches and pains.
Hot Stone Massage Treatment time and Cost
50 minutes to 1 hour
Cost – £45
Monday to Thursday 10:00 to 20:00
Friday and Saturday: 11:00 to 16:00
Book your Leeds Hot Stone massage at our professional Leeds City massage therapy rooms through our Online Reservations or call 0113 234 0818 to speak to us.
You can pay through PayPal, debit or credit card or with cash
Call us to book an hot stone massage then Pay through PayPal before you come and hand over the printout when you arrive.
Phoenix Health & Wellbeing is a Charity. By coming to us for a hot stones massage you will be helping to support someone who has chronic health issues and a low income, We use the proceeds of your treatment to subsidise those who would not otherwise be able to access our therapies.
Roughly £3 to every £10 spent with us will go to help others.
Web Links of our other massages and treatments
Duration: 1 hour