If you’re looking for a venue to run a training course, hold a team meeting, meet a client, or host a workshop, Phoenix Health and Wellbeing may have the room for you.
Our city centre premises have;
- 5 meeting rooms
- AV equipment and wifi
- Break out space for informal meetings and debriefs
- Refreshments including lunch if required
- Ideally located in the Leeds City Centre, with great transport links.
- Rooms tailored to specific types of meeting,
- Book by the hour, half a day or full day
- Prices include the full use of the facilities and wifi.
The rooms will comfortably seat up to 20 people without being crowded. Whether it is an informal gathering, or a more structured meeting, we can accommodate your requirements.
In addition, by hiring a room at Phoenix Health and Wellbeing you will be supporting our charitable work with people in Leeds who have chronic mental or physical health issues.
“SeeAhead have used the meeting room at Phoenix Health and Wellbeing for training sessions and workshops. The room format is flexible and the AV system is very clear and easy to use. The price of the room is competitive for such a good city centre location and a social enterprise consultancy we really like to support Phoenix as we know that the proceeds of our room rental goes towards their charitable work in Leeds”
– Louanna, SeeAhead.