Massage Leeds Treatments
Relax and restore your body with our soothing massage Leeds treatments. Pamper yourself with a body massage at our therapy rooms or at your place of work and feel restored together with having a sense of health and well-being. Find the best massage for you, from our range of massages from sports to hot stone massages, and much more.
We recommend booking an appointment in advance. To book a massage Leeds treatment or find out more information:
Feel Good Massage Leeds Charity.
Having a treatment or massage Leeds based charity means you are not only feeling relaxed you are helping others less fortunate than yourself. We use the proceeds of your treatment to help fund those who would not otherwise be able to access our therapies. Roughly £3 to every £10 spent to help others. #FeelGoodDoGood
Kick-back and relax with our best massage Leeds treatments.
Forget the daily grind for a moment and treat yourself, or a significant other, to some much-needed time with one of the best massage Leeds Therapist. After all, everyone deserves a bit relaxation time occasionally.
Whether you’re after a sports massage, a workplace massage or a luxurious Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day gift, our massage treatments has something to suit every taste and budget.
So take a deep, breath, relax – and get ready to be seriously pampered and relaxing massage Leeds.
Massage Leeds Relax and Rejuvenate Treatments.
Our massage Leeds based therapist team can help to relieve stress, aches, pains, headaches, IBS and more. We have massages treatments for sports people and for those who simply want to relax or improve their overall health.
View our other massage treatments and therapies
Book a massage at our expert Leeds City massage therapy rooms through our Online form, Online Reservations or call 0113 234 0818 for the receptionist. You can also pay through PayPal to make life easier.
- Sports Massage – Advanced massage techniques to target specific injuries or problems.
- Hot Stone Massage – A Swedish body massage with hot volcanic stones to warm tight muscles.
- Indian Head Massage – Release stress and relax and soothe your day away.
- Remedial Massage – Focused massage on muscle tension and to prepare the body for exercise or aid recovery.
- Lymphatic Massage – Massage that aims to reduce swelling from fluid retention or lymphoma.
- Swedish body Massage – Relaxing body massage.
- Workplace Massage – A range of therapies to relax and invigorate away any tired, weary or stressed day.
- Leeds Reflexology Massage – The most relaxing and soothing reflexology massage on your feet.
- Reiki Massage – Creating a relaxed state in which the body can restore and improves general well-being.
- Acupuncture – Giles Watts runs our low-cost acupuncture in Leeds clinic.
- Aromatherapy – Tailoring the aromatherapy massage to your specific needs.
- Craniosacral Therapy – Helping you to release pent up emotions and let go of frustrations and anxieties.